The leaders and staff of the Fanous Langargah group believe in core principles of ethical and professional values below and will not hesitate to make any attempt to realize and institutionalize it:
- commitment to professional ethics principles
- Adherence to Faith, Accountability, Criticism, affable, and politeness provide the most innovative solutions for complex issues in the construction field
- provide the superior quality, utilizing innovative human resources with unique value creation capabilities
- Customer Satisfaction, Consequentialism, Risk-taking, Teamwork, Innovation, and Belief in Organizational Learning
- Effective and continuous communication with customers as the main organization’s capital
- Faster knowledge of customer requirements in the field of construction, and efficient and up-to-date response to these needs.
- The use of professional day knowledge combined with the use of advanced technology to design new services beyond the needs of customers.
- Moralism towards colleagues and competitors, effective responsiveness to customers and value creation for shareholders
- Creating a climate of intimacy, trust, integrity, and honesty with colleagues and customers, engaging constructively and continuously with the superior suppliers of both domestic and foreign.